Friday, August 19, 2005

Wizard World Chicago Stories

[jimlee]

For the one or two of you out there who don't read Newsarama, for shame! Scroll down a bit and you will find a few articles I have written about my time at the recent Wizard World Chicago. The pic above is of a sketch I did for Matt, the son of a friend (Richard), while I was seated at Albert Moy's booth. Albert is my Art rep and is set up at every major show. A fan was there as I was sketching and shot this video. A bit small but you can actually see a lot!

9 comments:

mic? said...

I highly recommend readin' the play-by-play articles @ Newsarama to the 1 or 2 of you missin' out. Quite enjoyable. :]

Peace...

G said...

I dig that watch; very clean.

Hate to say it, but the Pad's are gonna have a tough weekend series against my Bravos. Gloating to be resumed in three days.

MAQ911 said...

Any chance of us getting that video in a Quicktime format?
mark

Matt said...

Awesome sketch. It was an honor meeting you at Chicago Con. I have a great respect for your artwork and look forward to all the stuff you do. I was tempted to ask for a sketch but I didn't figure you'd have time to do it lol. Once people saw you sketching thats all you'd have been doing, haha. One of these days it'll happen.

EJ Morges said...

Cool Stuff Jim!
I saw it but I don't know how you do it! I want to be like you !! Teach me!?!

Horizon Images said...

That thing at the end was a joke, we were doing stupid crap like that all the time.

Horizon Images said...

Hey Jim im sorry if I got to close with the camera, that was kinda one of my worries when I was tapping it, I didnt want to invade your space.

Ryan said...

DAMN IT ALL! First I find out about a secret meeting I missed, then I find out I could've been a "lucky fan" playing in a side-game instead of dealing at another game! Not to say my Chicago experience wasn't great...but these two would've been icing on the cake! GEEZ!

Ryan

Horizon Images said...

the quote was
"does it sound like im on old time radio?"