Tuesday, August 30, 2005

riddle me this...

riddle me this... Originally uploaded by Gelatomettista.
[ale]

trying desperately to get caught up on everything. Some quick info...

I'm gonna pull back on the Skye Runner posts. Look for a bi-weekly post from now on.

Got some new Canyon strips in the works. I know it's been a while but the boys been busy!

Also solidifying our next batch of Iron Chef challenges. Look for an announcement soon!

Other than that things're cracking! Posted above is a Riddler commision I did recently. Sexy eh? Lol! I'll try to get some posts in this week, peace out!

-a PSHOO!PSHOO!

4 comments:

mic? said...

Surriously awesome! The Riddler in his prime. Diggin' the question marks and the use of grays to accent the musculature.

Peace...

Scipio said...

Sexy indeed! Good for you ... AND for the Riddler!

Vince said...

This a new rendition of the Riddler more bulk wich is really interresting !
good idea Ale !
Keep up the good work !

DADICUS said...

ouch Thunder thighs!