Monday, August 22, 2005

Metti-Fresh Clips

Metti-Fresh Clips Originally uploaded by Gelatomettista2.
[jimlee]

As promised, here are some video clips of the intra-squad challenge we had last week. It was Rich and Ale pencilling against one another and me and Carlos doing the inks for our teams respectively. Click here to get a refresher (scroll down to Wednesday's entries) on what happened last week.

I'll be posting 4 clips a day and then 3 on the last day (Friday). The ones later on in the week are much longer and larger (not my fault...I wasn't at the cam controls after I started inking; apparently the ones shooting the footage couldn't turn the camera off!) so high speed internet connections are a must.

ALSO! There is some foul language along the way. You've been warned.

Also wanted to thank James for taking care of the technical end and Sony for making a fine-ass MPEG4 camera. It's amazing how they can compress this stuff now. Oh and one last note. I know in previous released clips, people have accused us of speeding up the footage. We haven't...it's a function of the footage being compressed so there are fewer frames. That said, everything is in real time. Hope you enjoy the inanity.

Quicktime clips of the latest Iron Chef Gelatometti Battle--Part One!

19 comments:

Johnny said...

Are fashion companys giving yourselves all those (or not all, maybe) basebal caps as their's advertisement?

Maybe only me don't know about that, sia ba da.

Dan-El said...

SWEET!!! Been waiting for more vid clips! You should seriously release a Wildstorm DVD - could be sold through the blog! =)

I'd buy it fo sho

Vince said...

Drawing in front of the the sea ... You are very lucky guys , and girl !

Arc said...

Hey, I can't actually see anything happening. Audio comes in fine, but I've got no visual.

hi said...

Hi... these videos say that the required compressor cannot be found. I have the latest quicktime. How are you viewing these movies?

ChicoBlue said...

Yeah, that happened with my QuickTime too. You can either hunt around for the codec that is missing or you can do like I did and download VideoLAN from www.videolan.org. It works perfectly with that program.

Jim you mean guy. No one deserves to be tortured with Abba, I even think that was stated in the Universal Declaration of Human Rights. ;p
I'm looking forward to the rest of the vids.

GoingNuckinFuts said...

Thanx chicoblue....that helped a lot!

RightOnTarget said...

It's fun to watch the clips from the actual working place. Boy, that'd be cool if Socal Comics was in La Jolla. On break we could go to the beach....

| rc | said...

Wow nice place you guys got there. Can't wait to check out the rest of the vids.

Jim Lee said...

You guys may need Quicktime 7.0 or try a different browser? Mine load up fine on my MAC running Tiger, QT7 and Firefox. Most likely it's your version of QT if I had to guess.

/jim

Oh and btw--the clips show more art as they progress.

Jon Tsuei said...

Cool videos. It's funny to listen to you guys rip on each other. Well it seems like Jim is picking all the fights, hehe, what a bully! Looking forward to the next set of videos =)

jrsorrell said...

Yes!!! I love watching people draw!

I also like that we got to see a little bit of the studio...it looks really nice. Can't wait to see more footage.

God Bless,
Jeremy

Neo said...

Hey Guys
Gotta love these video clips! Real "super-fly" on the wall stuff. How do you concentrate with the gorgeous (sorry what's her name)great inker around the office???
Yikes..gorgeous!!! Her and the art!
Thankz
Neo

MISSLEMAN said...

WOOOOO WHOOOOOO!

sashambolee said...

awesome ha "u fuckers"

Eugene said...

I cant see it , I can only hear it

sashambolee said...

instead of getting quicktime u should juss get the codecs that play quicktime .mov files, wut i did and it works fine,
and jim lee wuts that song , i liky the lyrics theyre instense

Dan the Man said...

where would i get the codecs?

Gabe_Eltaeb said...

How do you guys get any work done that close to the beach?

oh and btw-I want Skye Runner!