Monday, August 15, 2005

Emo #3 Catwoman

Emo#3 Catwoman Originally uploaded by Gelatomettista2.
[jimlee]

On this one, in keeping with my vow, I decided to just draw in some elements and leave the rest to imagination. I started out with an arm going off into space but pulled it back a little to make it less awkward. Of course, I did a different character for each aunt...I'm not stupid. They were all comparing what I did for each one and ranking them as soon as I was done with each one. They even made sure I put the date on all of them so they had 'equal' pieces. Korean moms are ruthless and brutally honest and forthright. But in a good way...

Here's a closer look at the taloned vixen.

1 comment:

Jason said...

This is my personal favorite out of your sketches Jim. I recently got the Catwoman statue designed by you and sculpted by Jonathan Matthews.