Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Gelatometti Sketchbooks for SALE!

[Eddy]

BECAUSE YOU DEMANDED IT! The first ever Gelatometti Sketchbook is now available for sale! The sketchbook craze has been going on for the last several years at comic conventions, so everyone was excited to jump right in with this one. It's sixty-four, glossy pages of Jim Lee, Ryan Benjamin, Carlos D'Anda, Rich Friend, Alé Garza, Sandra Hope and JJ Kirby all in one handy, ashcan-sized sketchbook.

Speaking for myself, it's been fun to see this little collection of art come together in the short time I've been at the studio. Some pieces I've seen from start to finish, while others I saw for the first time in the sketchbook. But don't let me spoil it anymore for you.

A limited supply of last year's PH4 Sketchbooks featuring art by Lee Bermejo, Carlos D'Anda, Rich Friend and Alé Garza is also available, so please let me know if you'd like one of those too. Plus, Ryan Benjamin has a new sketchbook on his website, including preview pages and even a sketch with each one!

$20.00 - Gelatometti Sketchbook
$20.00 - PH4 2005 Sketchbook
$5.00 - U. S. and Canadian or $10.00 - International S&H
$1.00 - Extra S&H for each additional copy and you can also buy as many as you'd like.

PayPal, money orders or checks are acceptable and payments made by check will be sent after the money clears.

To order or use PayPal, please contact me at:

gelatomettista@yahoo.com

9 comments:

Unknown said...

or you can just go to ********** and download the whole book for free...

Tom said...

I sent my e-mail. Awesome.

mic? said...

Nothin' beats the feel of a printed book in yo' hands.

Highly recommended purchase! I bought 3 @ Chicago. lol!

Peace...

Unknown said...

Sent you an email, brother. Really eager to lay hands on both of these sketchbooks. Already seen the inside of Gelatometti sketchbook. Makes my drawing hand ache.

rick said...

http://www.ryanbenjamin.com/

is a working link to the mentioned site

Unknown said...

my name is rodrigo e-mail is rcdesenhos@hotmail.com

Mr. Frederick " The Prodigy" said...

savon599 said...
or you can just go to ********** and download the whole book for free...

hey what site can i download it from please tell me!!!!

Anonymous said...

I was looking for a similar sketchbook, but I couldn't find it. I inclusive was asking for it in Levitra Drawing Store, but it was unavailable. Do you have any idea where I can get it???

Unknown said...

one of the very best artbooks i have ever purchased ...soooo lucky to own a copy .. bought it few years back