Wednesday, August 24, 2005

some color fun...


some color fun...
Originally uploaded by Gelatomettista.
[ale]



Thought i'd give a shot at a technique fellow artist Mark brooks showed me in photoshop. Couldn't remember all he said, Mark mumbles alot, lol. Just thought it would be a fun little exercise to close out the night, and it only took 30 minutes! YAY!. Tried it out on a small jpeg I had of a commision I did back at Comiccon. Either way it was fun and now it's time for sleepies.



-a

PSHOO!PSHOO!

4 comments:

RodoR said...

Hey Ale. Congratulations for your job!. Gelatomettista it's one of my favourite contacts. I'm a bit of a photoshop nerd :D. Yesterday i just uploaded a colored version of Carlos D'anda's 'Hellgirl'. Hope you guys don't get angry over using your sketch work to train my color skills on photoshop. A newbie like me trying to clone the masters of digital colorists! Shocking!.

Anyway, coincidence or not, here it is, my own Hellgirl in full color. Hope Carlos like it. Best regards!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rodor

PS: Would you please leave me a comment? :D
PS2: He visto algunos de tus posts en Español, así que me permito el lujo de dejarte esta post data en mi idioma. Saludos y continuad con vuestro fantástico trabajo.

Gracias Ale!

Johnny said...

You haven't answear my question in "Skye Runner Exclusives! Braylon the Green Knight" comments, sia ba da.

MISSLEMAN said...

Not too bad, but your a better penciler, but you should color, more too, and just master it all man.

meek? said...

How'd you become buddies w/ Mark Brooks, anyway, Ale? I bought the sketchbook w/ yours and his art together @ WonderCon this yurr.

Mark Brooks is dope.

Peace...