Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Updates... dadoo, dadoo...


Updates... dadoo, dadoo...
Originally uploaded by Gelatomettista.
[ale]

I wanted to come on and get reminded by the winner of our last contest what exactly he wanted me to draw, lol. Sorry for the delay, but I got caught up in crap. Also a quick update on our art battles. We're hoping to get some started next week. We're gonna kick off another 4-5 weeks worth of battles with a tag team battle involving us four monkees. Look for more Skye Runner exclusives next week also!

As to the doodles above? Rich was asking about the X-men today, so I decided to post a couple commisions I've done in the past, enjoy!

-a
PSHOO!PSHOO!

2 comments:

EJ Morges said...

You guys really kill me when you use terms like "doodles" and "Sketches". This is some serious shizznit here! Finished art! It would take me hours to get to this level of quality.

Incredible work Ale. Yu-zzz got skillzzzzz KID!Damn!
EJ

Jason said...

Cool sketch Ale.