Thursday, July 21, 2005

SDCCON 2005


SDCCON 2005
Originally uploaded by Gelatomettista.
[ale]

So looking back on the con I gotta say, whew, I did a lot of commissions, lol! On one hand it's great to be able to give the fans a glimpse of what I might do with their favorite characters, but on the other, it's quite draining. I'm actually going to rethink my strategy as far as commissions go for future cons, and may decide that this was my last go round. That or I may only do two or three really high end pieces. Not sure yet.

Either way here is another Supergirl. I have a blast drawing her! She's pretty much the epitome of the comic book good girl, and I've found that that may be my greatest strength. I'm thinking about doing a nice set of images of some good girl type stuff, and offer them at cons.

All in all those who got thier commissions done this year, enjoy them as they may be the last. It'd be great to actually walk around the con next year, lol!

-a
"oh geez" PSHOO!PSHOO!

2 comments:

Masik said...

Ale, are you going to be at Wizard World Chicago coming up? We talked before on some post boards and I posted some art in your MSN online sketchbook site.

SteveZegers said...

Yup, that's mine. It was really cool to meet Ale. Getting a commisson from himwas one of my goals for going out to the show in the first place. Thanks again!