Friday, July 08, 2005

IRON CHEF GELATOMETTI: FIGHT!

[jimlee]

OK I JUST got off the phone with Jeff and we agreed to go with a combination of a couple of suggestions. The theme is WONDER WOMAN AND WOLVERINE GUTTING A SENTINEL.

So we are free to interpret this in any fashion.

The time I have on my laptop here is 4:09 pm PST. I will be calling Jeff in an hour to tell him to lay down his pencil and to start scanning. Should have the sketches up by 5:20 pm PST if not a bit earlier so people can start voting. Please just vote once under the image which you think is better. The final tally will be Monday morning I imagine with running tallies through the weekend.

Good luck, Jeff, may your miticlorians be aligned.

5 comments:

David Au said...

Cool. I still think the Mr. and Mrs. Incredible would have been awesome. But Wolvie gutting a sentinel? Yes please as well.

Choisez said...

WONDER-FASTBALL SPECIAL!!!

-Eddy

foti said...

Fantastico Jim!

Chissà cosa ne verrà fuori..!

Ah comunque piacere, io sono Simone da Roma.

Allora.. vinca il migliore!

Grant Gould said...

**may your miticlorians be aligned**

LOL! :)

mic? said...

OH. MY. GOD.

My 2 favorite artists. EVER! :D :D :D

Indescribable.

Peace...