Sunday, July 17, 2005

SDCCON 2005! Co-missions!


SDCCON 2005! Co-missions!
Originally uploaded by Gelatomettista.
[ale]

Hey guys, whatta weekend! I am beat fo sho! The past four days, or is it five? Were a whirlwind of happenings!

As always got to see some familiar faces, some not so familiar, heh! I'll post more info as my strength is regained. Cranked through twenty commissions. It was a chore, but well worth it once I saw the fans reactions. Above is one I did. Good ole' Bats!

I'll be posting info on my new title, a little update on the CBLDF auction of our Iron Chef battles, and all the other random stuff. Just need a little time to regain my head, peasssssssssssss.

-a
"i am evil homer..." PSHOO!PSHOO!

5 comments:

Ryan said...

Congrats on a successful con Ale...wish I could've been there.

Also, congratulations on your new book...and might I add, I did call it way back when you announced that you were leaving Batgirl. You said it was a writer you had worked with previously, and I through Allen Warner's name in as one of my guesses.

Ryan

mic? said...

Bulky Bartakamos! 8o Nice!

Congrats on the commission completion, Commissioner Garza! Can't wait for the news!

Peace...

the JoeL said...

it was awesome seeing you at the con. Your DC-All Star Panel was great. the whole Q&A portion was very interesting and informative. btw whats up with the lingire.

anyways, i would like to thank you giving me your autograph after the panel. i was one of those swarming fans. i didn't catch u at artist alley or the DC booth. everytime they passed out wristbands they were out...
i work in la jolla so maybe ill bump into you one of these days :) thanks again!

TLG said...

No. No head for you. You come back one week.

Jason said...

SDCC sounded like a blast. Love that Batman sketch.