Thursday, March 31, 2005

Credit where credit is due

Credit where credit is due

(entry Richard Friend)

The credits on Superman 214 are not correct and some very talented people helped out on the inks and never got their just dues.

:)

Sandra Hope and Myself did NOT work on that issue at ALL although the credits state otherwise...

It was Joe Weems, Danny Miki, and Trevor Scott who helped out Scott Williams.

:)

I did do some pages on a few earlier issues. I have had people ask me several times what pages I have inked. I got a few of the page numbers from issue 213 and here they are:

issue 213....pages 7, 18, 20, 21, and 22.

thanks

Rich.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for clearing that up!! cause Im looking at some of the pages and Im thinking...."Wait this isnt Scott William...or RF".....dunno bout Sandra Hope...but it looks different from her stuff on the Intimates so that was a bit iffy here and there. But yeah thanks Rich...dunno how boggled I was.

Unknown said...

chris,

drafting quite a bit of inkers to help out probably means the pencils did not come out in time for 1 inker to do the job within the deadline. mr lee or mr williams can set me out straight.

=)

patman01.blogspot.com

Choisez said...

Inkers don't get no respect. =P

-Eddy