Friday, March 18, 2005

Waddup?!?

Waddup?!?

Hi y'alls, how's it going?!?

...again, I apologize if I've been posting so little lately, but deadlines have me glued to the drawing table right now. (^_^) ...I wanted to take a bit of time and thank Señor Mark Brooks (or is it, BrookShire?!? heheh)

...and by the way, Mark sings like an angel when he Karaokes "brown eyed girl"), but anyway, Dude, thank you very, very much for participating in the 'metti's "Iron Chef" challenge!!! You're a DAMN good artist, and it was an honor and pleasure to 'battle' you. :)

...and to answer somebody's question, as far as I know, the "Iron Chef" drawings are being done with the specific purpose of donating them to some kind of charity if I'm not mistaken, so they're not really for sale, but thank you very much for showing interest, I am flattered and blushing. :)

y'all take care, and now, back to the drawing table for me. (^_^)

Carlitos,
aka "El Tiburon Asesino"

2 comments:

656er said...

Warap Chuck... Well actually there's no wrestler with the name 'El Tiburon Asesino'. I did an extensive research on the subject and I didn't find anything...Ok I just Googled it and found nothing... So anyhoo, you should probably copyright it and wrestle your way to stardom! But will 'El Tiburon Asesino' be a match for 'Fumarolas, el heroe de la esquina'?! Muahahaha!

Anyway, I hope you got my email.
Laters!

~O

656er said...

hehehe, not legendary enough?... well i've actually seen all of 'mil mascaras' mask at an 'lucha libre' exhibition in Juarez... The dude only had 30 masks!!! Anyway, I don't remember seeing your mask there. Oh yeah, Mil Mascaras is making a new movie! yeaaaah!!!