Monday, October 03, 2005

Skye Runner exclusives! Glyph!

[ale]

GLYPH…is a vigilante alchemist carrying specially designed God-hunting weaponry and numerous pouches and vials filled with powerful potions. After his family was killed by a shadowy stranger and an erratic-acting God, he asked the council for permission to seek revenge, but was denied due to fear of a backlash, and apathy. Traditionally his people keep to themselves, and avoid getting involved in human affairs. Glyph was furious with their uncaring attitude and left his world forever to live amongst the humans, who look down on him like he’s trash. He makes his living trapping Gods and hunting their hideous offspring as he searches for the shadowy stranger and vengeance against the Gods.

[ale's notes]

Glyph for me is perhaps one of the most exciting characters Allen and I have ever came up with! I tried to capture all the elements of characters like Wolverine, Batman, and Grifter, and put them all in one little package, no pun intended, lol! Seriously though I think you guys are gonna really enjoy this little guy!

So there you have it. The image completed! This first set of exclusives have been a blast! I'm so glad I can share with you all the growth experience involved in the process of creating a comic. Over the next few months the exclusives will hopefully get more exciting! As not only I, but also look for Rich, Jim, and Allen to chime in on their thoughts about this little book called Skye Runner! Expect contests, quicktime clips, and a lot more art, all to what will hopefully get you all excited for what I'm hoping is to be one of the biggest releases of next year, Skye Runner #1!!!

1 comment:

Cesar- said...

Ale, I have been a big fan of Gelatometti since I discovered the site last year and have especially enjoyed the Iron chef style battles. These cover images that you have put up here are awesome bro. I am sure oncec Rich takes ink to them they'll be freaking amazing. Who do you have lined up to color the covers incidently? I can't wait to see your next post.

Regards,

Cesar-