Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Iron Gelatometti Battle! Carlos D'anda vs Koi Turnbull!

Here are our two entries side by side! Both came out quite amazing for the time given to these two dedicated competitors!


Ariel Aguire said...

Wow! Both Great entries! I was probably too late with my suggestions, but there's still more competition to be had, so maybe next time.

In any case, both are excellent, but I'm gonna have to go with the one on the left (Carlos) since I think his Darkseid looks WAY cool (very Kirby-esque even).

Even though Koi's has a bit more of an action-like edge with SS blasting Darkseid rather than just standing around, I simply like Carlos' rendition of the characters more, the shot (angle) itself and the use of blacks (on Darkseid) a bit more than Koi's.

So I vote for Carlos, though both look awesome! Great job, dudes!

- Ariel

BringerOfStorms said...

Great work guys! Close one!

Yano said...

Hey, next time let's do something with women - enough of drawing men!

Jon Tsuei said...

women are definately a good thing, hehe. btw when is the cut off for voting?

Ale Dangerous said...

thursday 12 pst


Chuckeedee said...

... heheheh, damn, I'm getting my butt kicked!!! ...GOOD, if you ask me, this whole 'undefeated, thing is too much damn pressure (^_^)