Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Look what happens when I'm out...

[ale]

I was delighted and suprised to see what happened while I was out of town this weekend! Great job to both competitors! Looks like another close race! Wish I had been here to razz Rich while he did it, lol! A quick reminder, voting closes tomorrow at noon, so be sure to get all your votes in!

Posted above is a piece I did recently for a commission. It's huge! 22" x 17"!

It was a doozy, hope he'll enjoy it! I really dig drawing that Spidey guy with all his villians. So till tomorrow good luck to both contestants!

-a
"I'm octopussy larry" PSHOO!PSHOO!

4 comments:

Line Medic said...

Great Hands and Muscle Tone!!!!!!!!

Yano said...

Damn, that looks awesome! How long did that take to do?

John Learned said...

Hey, man. How come the goblin gets no face time in these Sinister 6 images? Don't hate, Ale...

Onil said...

look at that Electro! Damn...