Monday, July 09, 2007

All Star Batman and Robin 8 pencils

[jimlee]

Here's the update on All-Star Batman and Robin news as far as I know:

The next bimonthly issue of ASBR issue 6 ships Wednesday, July 25th--that's the Wednesday before the San Diego Comic Con.

Here's a peek at a page from issue 8. Unfortunately, I had other pages last week but they all had spoilers all over em so here's a generic shot, although this one even has a clue on it heh.

I know you WildCats fans are DYING for an update...so am I! As soon as I have more script to draw, I will let you know the details. I am still committed to doing my run with Grant and I will be seeing him at SDCC to figure how we can we can recover and get it back on track like ASBR is.

Stay tuned...

7 comments:

Brett Wood said...

Damn thats TOO freaking cool! Only thing cooler would be if it were animated in this style.

COMIKXGUY said...

THANKX JIM! SEE YOU AND GRANT THERE!

Vittorio Giorgi said...

Great page, I'll love to see it full inked.

Roberto said...

i mean... spoilers? page 9: batman walking in his cave, page 10: batman lol in his cave... :P

Jason Johnson said...

Hey Jim, awesome Bats! Like I need to tell you that. U da man as always! Later.

Jason Johnson

mic? said...

Uh oh... looks like Batty's ready to kick some butt in Metropolis. :D

Dope as ever.

Peace...

Unknown said...

Need Wildcats. I haven't given up on the cats return.