Monday, May 09, 2005

Teen Titans YO?

Teen Titans YO?


So I thought I'd post the finished version. Not a whole lot different, just a little rendering, heh. I'm not sure I mentioned before how much I admire the work guys like George Perez were doing back in the day. I was totally familiar with the Byrne/X-men stuff, but it was exciting to find out later as an adult the stuff Perez was doing on Teen Titans. Like I said I wish I had knew, lol.

Anyway, so here it is finished. I hope the commision-nay enjoys it. I know I had a blast doing it!

"un uh, no way" PSHOO!PSHOO!


meek? said...

I'm certain the commission... nee? ner? nay? will love it. Phantastic job 1nce again, Ale!



Love the little touches ale, looks good. Man Perez is the Man- yeah I remember starting to regularly pick up comics about 20 years ago, and it was Perez's stuff I picked up starting with Crisis, I thought man this book sure has a lot of people in it.

Sam Out-

Gabe_Eltaeb said...


its funny, I was just wondering the other day who would take over "Teen Titans" once all of Mike Mcone's issues are printed. I saw that Liefeld is doing two issues and then I thought "who will come on after he is done?" Then it came to me: Ale Garza would rock that book.

So, long story short, you need to quit Batgirl and start teen titans.