Saturday, May 14, 2005

represent, represent!

represent, represent!

[ale]

Thought I'd drop a quick note on you's peeps. Thanks in part to Lee Bermejo I recently decided to get some art representation. Mark Hay will be dishing out my madness from here on out. If you get the chance check out his website, www.splashpageart.com. He has a great roster of guys including the aforementioned Bermejo, Jock, Tim Bradstreet, Cliff Chiang, and a slew of other great artists. Up above is a little jam piece, me and Boymejo jammed on for some guy back at the Big Apple Con in 2003.

-a
"talkin #^$***' Lee!" PSHOO!PSHOO!

11 comments:

MISSLEMAN said...

Nice pic Ale.

Sam Out-

patman said...

nice jam piece!

congrats on gettng a new agent. it is good in a sense that you won't have to deal with fans asking for discounts on your art (oh my god! what am i saying?!)

wheels9696 said...

That looks awesome...big fan of the batgirl.

wheels9696

Kateness said...

"Catwoman introduces Batgirl to the finer points of BDSM." hehe

Very nice. :-)

spacebar said...

Damn, the gen13 covers over @ splashpageart (http://www.splashpageart.com/GalleryRoom.asp?Details=1&GSub=282) are so sweet... but where's #3?

Ale Dangerous said...

inker got it.

-a

Fogger said...

DAMN!

Ale commissions!

AND ME WITHOUT ANY $!

CURSE YOU. RICHARDS!

...


...

Sorry, I'm all better now.

spacebar said...

I wasn't sure bitching about Cabin Boy being google unfriendly was worth posting, but since Sam needs someone to post, I'll go through with it.

Sam, you're not a jerk. Altho listing your occupation as Indy comic artist and then not having any links to your work... well... tsk.

spacebar said...

Ta for the linkage... by totally missing that link the first time I looked for it I reckon I've put forward a pretty good argument for not commenting anywhere until the coffee's kicked in.

MISSLEMAN said...

Ale I bookmarked the site, be looking for some upcoming pages to buy. and Yes I'll be getting some of Cliff's art too.

Sam Out-

fingertapper1 said...

this peice rocks man... are you changing your style? ima liking it! hehe...