Thursday, May 31, 2007

Gotham Guardian

[Nome]

Hey guys, Oliver here. This is an original commission I did for Tim Lo in Canada. I wanted Batman to really stand out from the background, so I'm happy with the end result. Working on all the environments for the MMO game, along with Jim's tips, have really helped me grow in doing better backgrounds. I look back at what I did when I first got here and can see how much I've changed.

Thanks again to all of you who responded to my last post and commissioned me for original work. Working at WildStorm keeps me plenty busy with other projects, but it's always nice to find or make some spare time to do commissions.

If any of you out there are still interested in an original piece check out my Comic Art Fans gallery and let me know. I can't promise that I'll have the time to take on anymore but you never know.

4 comments:

gdeo said...

that looks great oliver...i should have a commissioned a piece from you at wizard world..amyway.great job,as always!

COMIKXGUY said...

nice! you do a good batman

Winterbourne said...

Oliver, that Batman is awesome! :D

You style is quite clean and crisp. Interesting. :D

Fabrizio said...

OH SHIT OLIVER! That's te best! Even better than your Joker.

Good good good