Monday, April 30, 2007

Hiring - Concept Artist!

[Eddy]

To answer Fabrizio's question earlier, yes, we're still very much working on DC's MMORPG.

As a matter of fact, we're even looking to add to our ranks here in beautiful La Jolla, California:

"DC Comics seeks a Concept Artist for the MMO Production department. Position will design, sketch, and illustrate non-player characters, elements and environments based on list provided by Production Manager. Interact directly with clients to achieve desired look and style for assigned projects. Collaborate with MMO Production artist to ensure consistency in style and quality of art. Prepare final approved artwork in digital format for delivery to client. Other duties as assigned."

Monster

11 comments:

Fabrizio said...

WOAH!!!! That's awesome!
-FIRST: thank-you for this direct answer. I'm absolutely honored AND I'm always happy to suggest things and discuss with you. This is the best part of web 2.0. Blogs are far more effective than any mail-page on comics. And your blog is far more affective than almost any other blog on comics... ;-)

-SECOND: Do you think that they will hire artists in U.S. only? Are there some possibilities for european artists? Maybe italians? MAYBE ME??? :-D lol

Thank-you so much for everything you share with us Eddy.

CIAO

Fab

John Learned said...

that's a hell of an opportunity. when are you guys looking to have a team hired? are you only filling one position or a few?

LDenvir said...

This is cool, how do we apply for jobs?

Unknown said...

I applied through Monster but the BrassRing link brings up an error page for me. I'm going to post a link to my portfolio page here also just to cover all the bases. Any more info would be much appreciated. I used to live in Pacific Beach but I've been living in OC for a while now, I could come down for an interview on short notice.

http://www.donflaws.com/

Thanks!

Don

Ron Domingue said...

Wonderful opportunity.

Click here as I share my brief experience at Wildstorm.

All the best to those that apply.

Brett Wood said...

This sounds like an awesome dream job...

Chris Copeland said...

Eddy man, you know you need to go ahead and give me more info on this opportunity. I know if you actually look at my work, you will definitely remember me. My brother and i are at every Convention (we're the African American cats). Take a look at my blog, its www.ianspirational.blogspot.com. HIT ME UP! And let me know how i can apply for this job, and you know i will fly out there, PEACE!

COMIKXGUY said...

WOAH!!!! That's awesome!

YAY FAB!

mic? said...

Fantastic opportunity. Best to whoever lands it!

Peace...

danielpicci said...

id love to apply! please supply us some info...thanks!

Ashigaru said...

Applied. (Yeah, I'm late... just ran across it today)

Would it help if I mentioned I did ink assists for WildStorm back in 95-96? ;)

Nah, didn't think it would... :P