Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Been a long time

(entry ricH)

It's seems like it's been a LONG time since I posted here so I wanted to drop by. I have been checking the blog out occasionally and it's really cool to see all the new office mates posting up art and their insights.

I've been decently busy working on Batman and some other stuff...Gas prices are slowly choking me out, the news is always frustrating to watch on tv......movies have been really cool lately.....hmmm..what else?

I attached a little piece I did a few months back. "Nun Mourning". I am thinking about painting this in oils, I have been doing some smaller studies and I can move paint around ok. Not sure how it all will end up. But, 'it's the journey' as they say.

:)

ricH.

1 comment:

Fernando Acosta said...

hey Rich,

Nice to see you posting again, I was kinda wondering what you were up to. I really like this picture, the composition and mood are quite good. Some oils would be nice to see.

Anyways, just wanted to say hi and keep up the good work!!

Fernando