Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Nome - Joker

[Nome]

Hey y'all, Oliver here. Thanks to J. J., I started to learn coloring in Photoshop this week. It's somethng I've wanted to learn for awhile but couldn't find the time and honestly, I was a little intimidated to learn it at first.

I know it's far from perfect and colored with basic, intermediate techniques, but overall I'm happy with it...I also wanted the back panel to pop with the yellow, so there you go.

I'm enjoying this a lot and have started on my next piece already. When I post it, I hope you'll be able to see a little progress in my newly developing coloring skillz.

3 comments:

genactive_punk said...

I've been interested in coloring in Photoshop for a while and have seen a variety of ways to do so but am not sure if one way is correct or another. Which way did you learn?

mic? said...

I swear, you make the most stylish lookin' Jokers I've ever seen. :D Too sweet!

If that's one of your first coloring attempts, I can't wait to see what you come up w/ in a few years worth o' time!

genactive :: I'll pass off the recommendation of The DC Comics Guide to Coloring and Lettering Comics to you. Great stuff!

Peace...

Richard Oh said...

Pretty good for your first time out. Should get tons better in time!