Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Notre Dame at night

Notre Dame at night Originally uploaded by Gelatomettista2.
[jimlee]

It's freezing cold here in Paris. I'm sitting in my hotel enjoying a bit of wifi and wrapping up a much delayed cover.

Even as this is my 10th or so stay here in Paris, dating back to 1984 when I came here bumming around Europe as a college student, the city still amazes. The bistro food, the amazing comics shops, the late night live music scene.

I'm running on about 4 hours of sleep a night and only feel it around 6-7pm when it starts getting dark and my primordial brain wants to crawl into a deep, dark cave for shelter. Unfortunately, that's when I start my signings so sometimes I have a hard time focusing at the shops. But, today's my last signing here in Paris and I'm off back to San Diego to get back to work, WORK if you know what I mean.

No comments: