Sunday, January 15, 2006

Hey yo everybody!


Hey yo everybody!
Originally uploaded by Gelatomettista.
[ale]

Hey guys it's been awhile :D ! Just wanted to let you all know I hadn't forgotten about you! The holidays, and work, have just had me super occupied. Anyways just wanted to drop a couple quick notes.

First off, I have some Skye Runner stuff that I'll soon be able to share with you guys very soon! It's just a matter of getting it all together! Also I have some Iron Gelato stuff in the works! It'll be tough to top our last set, but I think I might have some good ideas ;) !

Con season is starting as well! Look for me and some of the crew at next month's Wondercon in San Francisco, and then New York later in the month. This year already has provided some delightful challenges, and changes that's got me super excited!

The above art is just something out of the sketchbook. My good friend, and artist supreme, Mark Brooks, is the current artist on Marvel's New X-Men. So, reading his book got me a little inspired to crank out an X-23. She's a pretty cool character to draw, and I just wanted to give it a shot!

With that, expect me to be more regular on here. Next week I should have some more exciting stuff to post about! Peace!

-a
" rrrrico....suaaavveeee" WOOT!WOOT!

6 comments:

Ben-Ohki said...

I'm not big on X23 or anything X-people lately, but I'm digging the sketch. Those eyes ...sensual... and deadly. I like!

Jon Tsuei said...

Looking forward to seeing you guys at Wondercon. Last year you were the lone Wildstormer, Ale. Maybe with a larger crew you won't be stuck next to the internet hotties...wait a minute, hopefully you will be next to them again, lol! See ya in Feb.

Line Medic said...

Whenever you post it always looks sharp. Thanks.
Don't like the direction of what's been going on with Batgirl since you left. You lines and images made that book. Saw the TPBs.
Are you still going to work with Wonderwoman? While in SF for Wondercon check out:
http://www.supperclub.nl/sanfrancisco/eng_index.html

Urban Barbarian said...

Ale, you're stuff always rocks! Great energy and charm!

Gabe_Eltaeb said...

Cool Pic


BTW
Your Steelers are going down to my Broncos.

sisconda said...

Awesome! Look forward to seeing you at Wondercon!