Monday, May 03, 2010

A couple of Kick-Ass chicks

[Oliver]

Hey ya'lls, thought I'd treat you to a double dose of goodness, with two recent pieces of two tough chicks.

I luved the Kick-Ass movie (maybe even more than the book...) and like nearly everyone, I luv Hit-Girl! I was inspired to do the Hit-Girl piece the next day, I went a little more manga/exagerrated with her face and proportions and did the colors with Prisma color markers.

As you know, I do luv to draw the darker comic babes out there and had a blast with X-23. I tweeked her costume a lil to match what they've done in the X-Men movies and also used Prisma color marker for her.

Hope you like;)

9 comments:

tatlew said...

nice work!

Mike Crichlow said...

Hit-Girl Looks freakin' AWESOME! Wow! ^_^

Thefanboyseo said...

really dig your X-23.

Unknown said...

wow! i love the way you colored the hair of Hit-Girl.

MARY said...

I LOVE THEM !!!
Greetings!!!

Gelatomettista said...

Thnx for the nice words everyone;)

spinkick said...

hit girl rules!

Spider42 said...

wow, spectacular work as always!

Eric-Anthony said...

omg i truly love ur style! its so....strange lol. keep it up oliver :P