Thursday, March 12, 2009

Lost Boys Signing!

[Joel]

Hey All, Just wanted to share some images from a signing set up by the amazing Sarah Gaydos here at WildStorm. It was the 22nd Anniversary of the original Lost Boys film and to celebrate, several actors from the film and the musician who created the theme song (Cry Little Sister) were at MTheory music store in San Diego.

I was there to promote Lost Boys:Reign of Frogs the trade paperback, as well as give free sketches! It was a lot fun and I got to meet some pretty interesting people.

Take care.

JOEL

4 comments:

Scooter Trash said...

*gasps*
Those pictures are AMAZING! Super-pro to the extreme!!
*callapses due to an O.D awesomeness*
Is it ok if recommend this blog to some friends? I really think they'd like it.
:D

Gelatomettista said...

absolutely tell your friends...never hurts to share the wealth!

DannyBoi said...

Hi! Scooter Trash (real name Elly) told me about this blog, and she was right; I love it! I love 'graphic novels' and their illustrations, and hope to make a living of it some day.
She'll kill me for telling you this, but Elly is a really amazing artist. She never says it though. She could seriously make a career out of it.
Do you have any tips for me on how to perfect my comics?

Gelatomettista said...

Hey DannyBoi
The best thing i could advise is to look at art that inspires and you enjoy, find out what it is about it that you enjoy so much and develop your skills from what inspires you! Hope that helps