Tuesday, April 15, 2008

I LUV NY!

Hey yall's, New York Comic-Con is just a few days away, can't wait! If any of you attend, definately stop by and say "Hi" to all of us in artist's alley. I went to the NY show the first year and it was crazy busy, hopefully it's just as packed if not more.

Here is a pre-sold Zealot commission I just did for pick up in NY too. She is probably my all time favorite WildStorm character and I would love, love to do a series starring her...I'll keep my fingers crossed. :)

Anyhoo, see ya at the show!

4 comments:

Roz@Aspen said...

Awesome Zealot rendition. Looks really good!

Spider42 said...

ditto, and we'll keep out fingers crossed as well!

eugene commodore said...

Wow the whole Wildstorm at the NYCC? good times for sur.

Danny said...

This is exactly how I pictured Zealot to be. I was never able to actually draw the zealot I had in mind, but guess what,someone actually did. And all I can say is WOW!!