Monday, July 07, 2008

Let's redecorate!

[Eddy]

Or "Hey, look what I found!"

Our office walls are being painted this week just in time for Comic-Con, but first we had to move everything three feet away from the walls for the painters to do their thing. And that means desks, mini-fridges, posters, comics, basically everything we've accumulated over the years that hasn't grown roots into the floor yet.

The walls should be getting their first coat of paint right now and tomorrow, we'll move everything back where they belong. Or somewhere close to it. In the meantime, here's a look at our little corner of WildStorm.

My office cleaning also turned up two cents, an old cookie still in it's wrapper and a t-shirt and shorts that have gone missing for more than a year now.

5 comments:

G said...

Dude, is that a bottle of hooch in that fourth photo? I knew there was a reason that office always seemed so "cool."

thilleboy said...

how do you lose your shorts at the office?

steve said...

when you reorganize your stuff you end up throwing away a lot of neat stuff. i'd be happy to take it off your hands :)

JeffLav said...

Ed,
You gonna eat that cookie?

Gelatomettista said...

gtjdorris: Yes, it is.

thilleboy: I used to jog right outside the office along the Pacific Ocean, but then I joined a gym.

steve: Send me your mailing address and I'll send you a box of stuff when I can.

jefflav: Nah, already threw it away.

-Eddy