Monday, May 09, 2005

Teen Titans YO?

Teen Titans YO?

[ale]

So I thought I'd post the finished version. Not a whole lot different, just a little rendering, heh. I'm not sure I mentioned before how much I admire the work guys like George Perez were doing back in the day. I was totally familiar with the Byrne/X-men stuff, but it was exciting to find out later as an adult the stuff Perez was doing on Teen Titans. Like I said I wish I had knew, lol.

Anyway, so here it is finished. I hope the commision-nay enjoys it. I know I had a blast doing it!

-a
"un uh, no way" PSHOO!PSHOO!

2 comments:

mic? said...

I'm certain the commission... nee? ner? nay? will love it. Phantastic job 1nce again, Ale!

Peace...

Gabe_Eltaeb said...

Ale,

its funny, I was just wondering the other day who would take over "Teen Titans" once all of Mike Mcone's issues are printed. I saw that Liefeld is doing two issues and then I thought "who will come on after he is done?" Then it came to me: Ale Garza would rock that book.

So, long story short, you need to quit Batgirl and start teen titans.