Friday, October 13, 2006

Whilce Factor 3

(entry ricH)

I didn't realize there was already a new Wetworks image or I would have scanned and got something else together for a post. I am super short on time.....so as they say in the biz....."grrr...grahble, bleh-de dee blah, de-ghah...do-doo, the show must go on."

uhm.....Whilce is crazy and I am convinced he not only set out to do 2 kick ass comics with Batman and Wetworks..he was probably determined to kill his inker.

;)

I would have to be that guy.

pic is a cover to an upcoming issue.

ricH.

6 comments:

and other drawn stuff said...

wow. it's amazing that this drawing with all it's details doesn't look overdone.
but doesn't that amound of details make it hard to reproduce?
this should be printet oversize.
a few details i really love are the crumbling rubble and the totally realisic looking hair.

Winterbourne said...

The textures come out really well, especially the hair.

I was checking out the old Gelatometti entries today... Artshake looks defunct. Do you have a new art blog or are you too busy nowadays?

eric nguyen said...

now this is Whilce, awesome...great work with the inks as well...fantastic job rich

Winterbourne said...

Awww, hang in there man. :(

Kody Chamberlain said...

Really glad to see Whilce back in the game. I've been a fan of his work for a very long time, and I also mirror the other comments, you guys make a great team.

And I must honestly say that Richard, your ink work is probably the best in the business. Extremely diverse and always effective. Looking forward to the book.

and other drawn stuff said...

best wishes for your cat.