Sunday, October 08, 2006

little more Portacio Batman

(entry ricH)

Here's another Batman image by penciler Whilce Portacio. I think the new 'Previews' has a 3 page preview of the artwork from issue 1 so if you get a chance you can get a small sneak peak there(it may be online somewhere even, although I haven't seen it anywhere). The piece was inked by me and the new series is being colored by David Baron. I honestly don't know too much about the Batman 'confidential' storyline or concept. I have seen the art for the first 3 issues and it get's more and more insane as it goes. I can say that.

:)

ricH.

6 comments:

Line Medic said...

more please. Cool look. Can't wait til it's in my hands.

eric nguyen said...

cool looking,,but something has always made me curious? why is your signature that much bigger than whilce's? i mean...it sticks out

syrtheone said...

This is the vintage whilce portacio art that I have been craving for all these years. Oooooh baby I like it raw, oooh baby I like it raaooowwww!!!!

VShane said...

Nice. Really dynamic work. I've noticed on a number of pieces (not just Whilce's)
the amount of inking (darker) the image, the more of a "wow" factor it has. At least in my opinion.
Looking forward to more!

hxero said...

awesome!!!

Unknown said...

damn... awesome