Thursday, October 19, 2006

That tiger faced boy

[ale]

hmmm, where have I been? hmmm? well, to be completely honest i haven't had a whole lot of reasons to crack wise lately. life kinda took me by the ass and proceeded to kick it quite well over the past five, six months. but. i'm back now. full of all the silly stuff that used to get me through my days!

first off. an apology. to all of you out there who have supported my work in the past. i owe a lot of you, and i promise this. i'll come through for each and every one of you. please feel free to contact me and let me know what i can do at: alegarzacomplaints@yahoo.com

as a side note above is a little world of warcraft piece i did for fun. i love fantasy stuff, hence my little book skye runner, and this game is just visually a blast. cool thing is i got to do a doodle, and inker extroidanaire alex garner polished off the ol' quil and laid down some masterful inks! not to mention alex sinclair coming in and adding his own special kinda flare.

hmmm, three alex's on one piece...silly...triple a...werd...

-a
"alias is a show about a spyyyy"
PSHOO!PSHOO!

7 comments:

Onil said...

WoW! nice pic.

Anonymous said...

Which one is cartman?

Anonymous said...

Very, very, very, very, very, very cool!

Your incredible blog here inspired me to create my own, an adventure serial called THE NEW ADVENTURES OF BATTLE BOY. A new episode premieres every Tuesday @ www.TNAOBB.blogspot.com

I hope you'll check it out! It's heavily influenced by Wildstorm.

Anonymous said...

Oh, I missed the first part. Don't worry, Ale. I'm going through crap, too. I know how it is to not even want to joke for a month. It sucks bad. But, as it sounds like you've seen, there is a light at the end of the tunnel out there somewhere even though you can't see it.

I was listening to Elliot Smith's A FOND FAREWELL when I was really, really down, yesterday. If you get down, again, put that on and get it all out.

You had a busy year with Batgirl and all that stuff so keep your head up. My life's falling apart and all I have is this goofy BATTLE BOY deal. It's pretty hard to keep going. Whatever, just be happy, Man. We love you and your art.

Mario Alba said...

Increíblemente espectacular, y no sólo por los lápices, sino por el entintado y el coloreado. Me encanta la cara del enano, y la chica es fantástica!

Awesome job!

eugene commodore said...

Welcome back Ale you are the man.

Urban Barbarian said...

Great stuff Ale!