Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Lost Monkey

[Joel]

Hey all, just wanted to remind everyone to checkout Lost Boys: Reign of Frogs #1 which hit stores tomorrow. Fans of the cult classic film won't be disappointed, Hans Rodionoff's scripts have the spirit, edginess, and dark humor of the hit movie...and some.

Who's the fancy monkey, you ask? I love to draw monkeys around the offices here at Wildstorm...mostly for birthdays and post-it note favors..but this guy was drawn for a friend of studiomate Livio Ramondelli...ahh fancy monkies...anyway, be sure to check me out at myspace...joelgomezartist.

take care
JOEL

4 comments:

jsos said...

what about SUPERMAN in a MONKEY suit?

Brandon O'Donnell said...

When are monkeys not funny?

CyberNoir said...

Awesome monkey! It's both cute and creepy... He won't stop looking at me!
Oh, and I can't wait to pick up Lost Boys! Grats!

Gelatomettista said...

Hey Seth
thanks for commenting...yea, Lost Boys has been a really fun project...and I hope you guys check it out!! I will post an image or two from thumbnail to finish from the book, soon!
JOEL