Monday, October 22, 2007

Iron Gelatomettista Champs - D'Anda & Lopez!


Hey y'alls, first and foremost, Mike and I want to thank Jason and Edwin for participating in this latest challenge.... let me tell ya', from all the challenges I've done so far, this one was a BEAST!!!

I hate what I did with Mike's pencils... we ended up doing this in about 70 minutes and that is NOWHERE near enough to finish a full color piece! BUT I guess that's why the damn thing is called a challenge! :)

So, thanks again to our challengers, Edwin and Jason, and to everyone who voted!



Edwin Rosell said...

Great win guys! Congratulations! The piece rocked!
Man, is WS gonna foot the bill for for my anxiety medication? This was brutal.
I'm in for round two. :D

GTJDorris said...

Congrats, and hopefully the fires aren't dangering anyone we know out there. Take care of yourselves!

Jason Johnson said...

You guys knocked us the #@$% out! Nice job as usual. Can't wait for the next one, I have more tricks up my sleeve! ;) Thanks to the WS dudes, this was fun and it's good to draw with the boys again!