Monday, September 13, 2010

Boba Fett on Bespin

[Livio]

This is a recent commission where I was asked to recreate the scene From "The Empire Strikes Back" where Boba Fett oversees a frozen Han Solo being loaded into his ship. It was a little tricky because in the scene itself, all the characters are essentially just standing around. And yet it's still a dramatic moment in the course of the story, so I tried to have the sunset colors bring a little life to the moment.

In related news, if you're an "Empire" fan, then this is a must-have for you: The Making of Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back

I cannot wait for that book.

See you next time!

1 comment:

Gabe_Eltaeb said...

Great work. I love the double light and the atmospheric perspective is really nice! (those are my student loans talking!)

I want to see more!