Tuesday, October 06, 2009

LBCC '09


I did this Joker piece as a comission for the Long Beach Comic Con '09, which turned out to be a really fun show! I had the opportunity to meet some really cool people and hang out with some industry folks that I haven't seen in a while. There were quite a few big names at the show and everyone seemed to get a little time with their favorite comic book creators.

Eric Canete's new sketchbook [e]LEMENT : SHAPE and chatting very briefly with Eric himself was a big highlight for me; as well as catching up with two of my favorite artists, Dan Panosian and Dave Johnson- I look forward to a Drink-n-Draw in San Diego soon! For those who didn't get to attend LBCC '09, I highly recommend marking your calender for next year's convention, hope to see you there!



Workhorse said...


mangualrs said...

Definately gonna try and make next years show.

MARY said...


Gelatomettista said...

Thanks Workhorse, and Mary...yea LBC certainly had a artists convention feel to it with most of the floor devoted to artists alley space! Kind of like WizardWorldChicago used to feel.