Tuesday, October 06, 2009

LBCC '09

[Joel]

I did this Joker piece as a comission for the Long Beach Comic Con '09, which turned out to be a really fun show! I had the opportunity to meet some really cool people and hang out with some industry folks that I haven't seen in a while. There were quite a few big names at the show and everyone seemed to get a little time with their favorite comic book creators.

Eric Canete's new sketchbook [e]LEMENT : SHAPE and chatting very briefly with Eric himself was a big highlight for me; as well as catching up with two of my favorite artists, Dan Panosian and Dave Johnson- I look forward to a Drink-n-Draw in San Diego soon! For those who didn't get to attend LBCC '09, I highly recommend marking your calender for next year's convention, hope to see you there!

JOEL

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Definately gonna try and make next years show.
Easy!

MARY said...

AWESOME!!!!
Saludos!!!

Gelatomettista said...

Thanks Workhorse, and Mary...yea LBC certainly had a artists convention feel to it with most of the floor devoted to artists alley space! Kind of like WizardWorldChicago used to feel.